Be there to experience the feeling
Be there to experience three days of the finest jazz music at the Sandton Convention Centre. With a legion of international jazz giants as well as local talent, across 4 different stages set to perform, the 21st Standard Bank Joy of Jazz festival prides itself in being South Africa’s biggest and oldest jazz festival.
Book your flights on flysaa.com and stand a chance to be entered into a draw to win one of two double VIP tickets to the 21st Standard Bank Joy of Jazz festival on the 29th September 2018. Entries are open to people travelling to Johannesburg from anywhere in South Africa between 28 August & 24 September 2018. Ts and Cs apply.
Book your flights here:
Joy of Jazz - Car Rentals
If you travelling for Joy of Jazz Extravaganza 2018 or just looking to rent a car, flysaa can help find the right car for you. No matter your budget, SAA will find the best rate among our 1 200 partners spread across 145 countries.
- The promoter of the competition is South African Airways (SOC) Limited Reg. No 1997/022444/30 (SAA).
- This competition is open to any natural person who is 18 years and older.
- The competition will run from 28 August 2018 10h00 till 24 September 2018 23h59
- Two sets of double VIP tickets valued at R7100 can be won to the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz at the Sandton Convention Centre on 29 September 2018.
- In order to win the VIP tickets, a customer must book and pay for flights on flysaa.com between 28 August 2018 and 24 September 2018.
- The flight bookings must be made on SAA operated flights FROM Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and East London to Johannesburg.
- Bookings made on the following flight series 1000-2999 and 8000-8999 and our codeshare flights will not be eligible for the prize.
- The winner must be in Johannesburg on the 29th of September 2018 to avail themselves to receiving this prize. In case the winner of the ticket is not in the city where the prize is valid, the winner has to make his/her own provision to avail himself of the prize.
- The winner is responsible for his/her own travel arrangements, flights, spending money, transport to and from the venue and items of a personal nature.
- The prize is valid as per the prize letter which will be awarded and cannot be transferred, nor exchanged for cash..
- South African Airways reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be selected on 25 September 2018, 12h00 and contacted via e-mail or telephone or social media. If the winner does not respond to the notification within two hours, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frame listed shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
- The ultimate winner will be announced through the various media channels.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that South African Airways will be entitled to publish their names and photographs at no cost, in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All participants and the winner indemnify the organizers, associated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotion. Prior to awarding the prize, South African Airways may require the winner to sign such an authorization/indemnity.
- By entering the competition, all entrants agree that any participation in this competition is subject to these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by South African Airways in its sole discretion, and that SAA’s decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. All information relating to this competition published on any promotional or advertising material in any media at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
All participants and winners indemnify the organisers, associated companies (South African Airways) their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotion.
South African Airways reserves the right at any time prior to final draw, to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against South African Airways hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against South African Airways, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants. Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will form part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.
Employees of SAA and their advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the competition.