Non-Airline partners' terms & conditions
SPENDING MILES - NON AIR PARTNERS
Terms and Conditions for Car Rental Awards
- Rates are Dynamic, members can use credit card and miles as a payment option on https://www.europcar.co.za/rewards/saa-voyager.
- SAA Voyager members need to have a minimum of 3000 miles in order to pay or part pay using miles.
- Rates are valid within the borders of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho.
- Rates are fixed and non-discountable.
- All rates quoted per day.
- Standard terms and conditions of rental agreement apply.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All vehicle models are subject to availability.
- Voyager Miles will be credited back into your Voyager Miles account as per the SAA Voyager Terms and Conditions, not via Europcar.
- Miles will be credited for all cancellations made within 30 days from the original date of booking. Unfortunately no credit is applicable or awarded for all cancellations made after 30 days of the award being created.
- Where an SAA Voyager award for Europcar has not been utilised due to a customer “no show”, we will unfortunately not have the award cancelled nor will the SAA Voyager miles be refunded back to the members Voyager account.
- Document Administration Fee
- Excess payable on waiver charges
- Liability payable in the event of accident, damage or theft
- Fuel and refueling service fee
- Additional driver fee
- Traffic fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee (if applicable)
- One way rental fee (if applicable)
- Delivery and collection fee
- Young driver surcharge
- Child seat
- Delivery/collection/lost key call out fee
- Towing charges
- Cross border fee
- Assessor fees
- Overdue administration
- Any additional charges or additional rental days will be billed directly to your credit card upon termination of the vehicle
- Value added tax @15%
- Standard or Super damage waivers dependent on the option selected in the reservation process
- Standard or Super loss waivers dependent on the option selected in the reservation process
- 200km free per day
- Airport surcharge
- Tourism Levy
Terms and Conditions for Cruises International cruises
- Each member will only be allowed to redeem one cruise voucher in a 12 month cycle period (calculated from 15 April 2013 – 15 April 2014)
- There is a maximum cap of one voucher per member for 50 000 Miles (1 award)
- A 50 000 award will be issued which will be equivalent to a ZAR3 400 cruise voucher
- Voyager members are required to log onto the Voyager website, with PIN and Voyager number
- The Cruises International award will be loaded under the NON-AIR AWARDS, with the amount as described above
- When the award is issued and it will be automatically be sent to Cruises International
- Should Cruises International not receive the award automatically, kindly follow up with the Voyager contact center
- To book a cruise adventure, visit www.cruises.co.za and view the range of cruise liners
- Cruiseline travel terms, conditions and restrictions may change without prior notice.
Enjoy premier rewards by activating your account online here with us. And, we can give you more than just the world!