Voyager Cheque Card
Live life to the fullest with the SAA Voyager Cheque Card.
Why is a SAA Voyager Cheque Card right for you?
If you are a thrill-seeker who loves backpacking across the globe or an escapist who is just looking to take a break from your everyday life, then you need the new SAA Voyager Cheque Card.
Accelerate your Miles
- Best Voyager Miles earn rate
- Double Miles for the first month on eligible spend
- Up to 19 000 bonus Miles on first SAA flight purchase
- Earn 15 000 bonus Miles when reaching spend threshold
Transform your travel experience
- Unlimited access to SAA-owned Premium departure lounges
- Premium check-in when flying on SAA-operated flights
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on selected SAA flights
- Get 1 SAA Companion ticket*
- Your companion can join you in the lounge, when using your Companion ticket
Earn and Spend Miles
- Earn 1 Mile for every R1.60 spent
- JourneyBlitz Awards
- Dynamic Awards
- Upgrade Awards
- Ocean cruises, car rental and spa visits
- Earn and Spend Miles on our Voyager partners
Apply today. Call 0861 380 380 or visit a Nedbank branch
Terms and conditions apply
All taxes, fees, levies, charges and surcharges for the Companion ticket are excluded and are for the passenger's account.
* The complimentary Companion Ticket includes one continental or global SAA Companion Ticket which is available per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) on achieving the eligible** spend thresholds. Tickets must be issued within 12 months of the date of qualification. Gold cheque cardholders: continental Companion Ticket threshold of R120 000 annual spend or a global Companion Ticket threshold of R220 000 annual spend applies. Premium Cheque cardholders: continental Companion Ticket threshold of R100 000 annual spend or a global Companion Ticket threshold of R200 000 annual spend applies. To utilise the Companion Ticket the accountholder must travel by purchasing either an SAA Economy Class ticket or a Business Class ticket.
** Eligible spend includes local and international purchases and excludes cash withdrawals, foreign exchange purchases, fuel purchases, electronic payments and transfers, casino chip purchases, travellers cheque purchases, fees and finance charges.