Voyager Cheque Card
Live life to the fullest with the SAA Voyager Cheque Card.
Why is an SAA Voyager Cheque Card right for you?
If you are a thrill-seeker who loves backpacking across the globe or an escapist who is just looking to take a break from your everyday life, then you need the new SAA Voyager Cheque Card.
Accelerate your Miles on your Card
- Best Voyager Miles earn rate by using your SAA Voyager American Express® Card
- Double Miles for the first month on eligible spend
- Up to 19 000 bonus Miles on first SAA flight purchase
- Earn 15 000 bonus Miles when reaching spend threshold
Transform your travel experience
- Unlimited access to SAA-owned premium departure lounges
- Premium check-in when flying on SAA-operated flights
- Enjoy always-on exclusive flight discounts on selected SAA flights
- Automatic free basic travel insurance and up to 20% off top-up insurance
- Get 1 SAA Companion Ticket* per year
- Your companion can join you in the lounge, when using your Companion Ticket
- Enjoy exclusive flight discounts on selected domestic, regional and international SAA flights
- Promotional flight discounts of up to 40%
Earn and Spend Miles
- Earn 1 Mile for every R1.60 spent
- JourneyBlitz Awards
- Dynamic Awards
- Upgrade Awards
- Ocean cruises, car rental and spa visits
- Earn and spend Miles at our Voyager partners
Apply today. Call 0861 380 380 or visit a Nedbank branch
Terms and conditions apply
All taxes, fees, levies, charges and surcharges for the Companion Ticket are excluded and are for the passenger's account.
* The Companion Ticket includes one continental or global SAA Companion Ticket which is available per calendar year (1 January to 31 December) on achieving the eligible** spend thresholds. Tickets must be issued within 12 months of the date of qualification. Gold Cheque cardholders: continental Companion Ticket threshold of R120 000 annual spend or a global Companion Ticket threshold of R220 000 annual spend applies. Premium Cheque cardholders: continental Companion Ticket threshold of R100 000 annual spend or a global Companion Ticket threshold of R200 000 annual spend applies. To utilise the Companion Ticket the account holder must travel by purchasing either an SAA Economy Class ticket or a Business Class ticket.
** 'Eligible spend' means all spend (local and international purchases), excluding cash withdrawals, casino chip purchases, fuel purchases, finance or other charges, fees or taxes levied by Nedbank or the government, purchases of travellers cheques or other negotiable instruments, garage card transactions, budget account instalments and interest thereon, insurance premiums and internet transfers or payments.