Non-Airline partners' terms & conditions
SPENDING MILES - NON AIR PARTNERS
Terms and Conditions for earning Miles at Total
- The partnership with Total SA is only on earning basis (accrual), spending (redemption) of Miles is not included.
- SAA Voyager Members will have an opportunity to accrue 1 SAA Voyager Mile for 1 Litre of fuel -purchased - (petrol and *diesel) at the participants retail Total Service Stations across the country, South Africa. Only active SAA Voyager members who are in possession of a valid SAA Voyager Card or number will qualify to earn Miles.
- The following fuel types will earn you SAA Voyager Miles, unless otherwise specified:
- Eco Premium 93
- Eco Unleaded 93
- Eco Unleaded 95
- Eco Diesel Plus
- Eco Diesel Premium Plus
- SAA Voyager members will be eligible to earn to up to a maximum of 200 litres per fill per day (within 24 hours period).
- Bank Transactions:
- At selected Total Service Stations SAA Voyager members are able to swipe their SAA Voyager card to earn Miles along with their bank card settlements.
- When swiping the SAA Voyager loyalty card members will have one (1) opportunity to enter their PIN.
- PIN resets can be processed via the SAA Voyager website or service centre.
- Offline transactions will automatically display the Miles earned even if this is not reflected on the till slip. The message on the till slip will read “Voyager offline”.
- Stand-alone bank speedpoints will not reflect the Miles on the till slip. Members are required to retain their till slips.
- Online submissions
- If a customer settles a transaction with any other permitted method of payment, like cash, the SAA Voyager member must ensure that the forecourt attendant stamps the till slip.
- The member must retain the till slip and submit it via the SAA Voyager website within 48 hours in order to qualify for Miles where after normal SAA Voyager accrual rules will apply (refer to www.flysaa.com for terms and conditions).
- Voyager Miles will reflect in the member’s account within 5 to 14 working days from the 48 hours of claim.
- The following mandatory fields will be required when submitting the till slip:
- Station ID
- Station name
- Date of transaction
- Transaction number (Num POS)
- Number of litres filled
- Fuel type
Total reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the SAA Voyager Miles allocation offering members from time to time, whether as a result of a particular promotion or otherwise, the details of which may be communicated to members via the standard SAA Voyager membership communication channels or by Total directly. All changes shall become effective as from the date specified in such communication.