NetFlorist terms and conditions
Partnership terms and conditions:
Q. If Voyager member immediately realise they made an error and wants to re-order again?
A. Voyager Miles as form of payment - Netflorist will provide the member with an online voucher for the refund amount, to use on their next online purchase.
A. Credit Card as form of payment – full refund will be processed as per the order amount.
Q. If Voyager member partially want to return damaged goods and keep some?
A. Voyager Miles cannot be refunded back into members Voyager Account if returned goods were purchased using Voyager Miles. Member will be refunded with a NetFlorist gift card or according to NetFlorist’s return policy.
Q. Voyager member wants to cancel the entire order after receiving it?
A. Netflorist will refund in full within 30 days of the purchased order as agreed between the member and NetFlorist customer service team
- There is no limit on the amount of Voyager Miles to be used for Netflorist purchases.
- SAA Voyager Miles can only be redeemed on the NetFlorist online platform.
- NetFlorist does not accept debit cards for online payment, only credit cards.
- Cancellations will have to be actioned by Netflorist Call centre.
- For more information on Netflorist, click here to find out more.
- Refund be done in full as agreed to between the Customer Service team and the customer (Voyager Member).
- For partial refunds, agreed to between the Customer Service team and the customer, the customer will get issued with a voucher to the partial value, and can use it on our site on their next purchase. (Our normal Terms and Conditions to voucher usage will apply).
- If upon receiving our floral or gift creation, you or that special someone is not 100% satisfied, let our customer service team know within 48 hours and we will gladly collect and replace it at our expense or collect it and provide you with a refund.
- All refunds will take between three to ten working days to reflect.
- Refunds can only be given to the account holder (sender) and not the recipient of the gift.
- If the gift is still in its original condition and we have stock of something else which your special someone would prefer, we'll gladly exchange it for them. However, please note that we may have to charge a collection and redelivery fee.
- 2 surprises are so much better than 1 so if you’ve ordered more than 1 item for someone special, we may deliver each item separately.
- Although seldom charged, we do reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee plus delivery should the address provided be incorrect, you changed your mind and wish to cancel when the delivery already left our warehouse or if the recipient already needs to exchange the item for something else.
- No one’s perfect and sometimes mistakes happen. If you receive a product that is different to the one you ordered or if you’d like to return it, let us know within 48 hours of receiving it and we’ll make arrangements for the item(s) to be returned to us and for the correct product to be delivered to you ASAP. If the incorrect product is delivered to you, do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. If the product is opened or used in any way and is not in the tippy-top condition that we delivered it in, you will be liable for a 15% handling fee plus delivery.
- If the gift received is faulty, we need to be notified within 48 hours of receiving it and we’ll arrange for the faulty item to be returned to us for testing. If no bugs or faults are found, the product will be returned back to you, at your cost. If the item is found to be full of gremlins and there is a problem, depending on the fault and the supplier, we will offer you a replacement or a repair.
General NetFlorist terms and conditions: