Avis Point to Point T's C's
- Call Avis on 0861021111 and request a booking for Point to Point (P2P).
- Advise the consultant that Voyager Miles will be used as payment.
- Avis will do a Point to Point quote and give you a quotation number.
- Call SAA Voyager on 0860003145 to redeem your Miles against the quote which was provided to you.
- Once Avis receive the Award certificate from SAA Voyager, your booking will be confirmed.
- Booking has to be done 5 days prior the travelling date.
- 110kms fee per transfer
- Tourism Levy
- Airport Levies
- Services of a professional chauffeur
- Vehicle fuel & maintenance charges
- Vehicle insurance and management system
- Passenger liability
- Emergency evacuation
- A reliable 24 hour service available countrywide
- Entrance fees
- Baby seats
- Luggage trailer
- Excess baggage transfer - Depending on availability, another vehicle will be dispatched, at the same rate as booked
- Delay levy - charged if a passenger is later than 15 minutes from the pre booked collection time. It remains the responsibility of the customer to advise the Avis Careline of any collections which may be delayed. In the event that Avis is not notified a cancellation or no show fee will apply.
- Route deviation - Charged where the passenger requests a stop enroute.This will be charged as an additional transfer at the applicable zone and rat
- Route Deviation - Charged where a passenger requests a stop enroute. This will be charged as an additional transfer at the applicable zone rate.
- Delay Levy -
- Non Airport Collections: When a passenger is later than 15 minutes from the prebooked collection time, a delay levy is charged as an additional charge: 16 to 20 minutes at R100; 21 to 30 minutes at R200. After 30 minutes the booking will be charged as a "no show" with a R200 delay levy
- Airport Collections: When a passenger is later than 30 minutes after their domestic flight or 60 minutes after their international flight has landed, the booking will be charged as a "no show". If the passenger still needs to be transferred a new booking will have to be created.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Avis Careline on 0800 001 669 / +27 11 387 8432 of any delays, to avoid a no show fee.
- Cancellation Fee - Any booking cancelled within three (3) hours of the collection time will be charged 100% of the rate.
- No Show - Passengers not showing up for their transfer will be charged 100% of the rate.
- Infants - Infants or children are counted as passengers and therefore form part of the actual number of passengers booked. Baby seats must be fitted by the passenger and not Avis.
- Cash - No cash transactions are allowed during and/or at termination of the service
Enjoy premier rewards by activating your account online here with us. And, we can give you more than just the world!