Note: If a SARS Credit Note is required, a Tax Invoice needs to be requested BEFORE you request your refund.
Please note, the Online Refunds facility is applicable for E-tickets only. If you have purchased a paper ticket, return this ticket to your nearest SAA office
for a refund.
- Refunds will be processed in accordance with the fare ruling on your ticket.
- All Refunds are subject to an Administration Fee.
- The Service fees charged are non-refundable.
- Expired tickets have no refund value if presented after 12 months from date of original document issue. However, the additional collection on the re-issued ticket will be refundable within 12 months.
- Service Fees from South Africa and Mauritius are VAT inclusive.
- Please contact your local SAA Call Centre, for further assistance on refunds.
Back to Manage My Booking