Dynamic Awards' terms & conditions
SPENDING MILES - South African Airways
Terms and Conditions for Dynamic Awards
- Dynamic Awards are only permitted on South African Airways flight numbers and published revenue fare classes, where South African Airways is the operating carrier (flight number range SA 001 – SA 999).
- Dynamic Awards will be issued for the base fare and carrier imposed fees.
- Dynamic Awards exclude, where applicable, any other charges including but not limited to: government taxes, surcharges and levies; third-party taxes, surcharges and levies; -credit card levy or surcharge. Members are responsible for and must settle all relevant airport taxes and any additional relevant fees that are due for payment when collecting Award tickets. Such payments must be made - by card or any other form of payment as may apply from time to time.
- Dynamic Awards are self-service Awards and are exclusively available via www.flysaa.com.
- There is no Award chart for Dynamic Awards. To obtain a Dynamic Award, Miles quote for a specific flight or to make an actual flight booking; Members are required to login to their account on www.flysaa.com with a valid Membership Number and PIN, and follow the booking process.
- Dynamic Awards may only be issued for a confirmed Award Flight.
- Award Certificates are not issued for Dynamic Awards. The Award and ticket must be issued in a single transaction.
- The fare rules for the published revenue class will apply, in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Any fees or charges resulting from voluntary changes will be collected in cash or card.
- Miles redeemable for child and infant tickets are chargeable as per applicable fare rules.
- Date changes are permitted as per the fare rules for the following fare classes at no additional charge provided that the date change can be effected in the same booking class. –
- Y, M, K, J and C fare classes and
- Y, B, M, K, J and C international fare classes.
- Subject to the fare rules, if a date change must be made for a booking class other than those specified under paragraph 14.2.10, or if a date change results in a different booking class, the Dynamic Award ticket must be refunded, the Award reversed and a new Award must be requested, booked and ticketed.
- Dynamic Award tickets are refundable subject to the original fare rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- For travel within South Africa, Dynamic Award tickets are valid for 6 (six) months from the date of first travel (first departure date).
- For travel in other regions than within South Africa, Dynamic Award tickets are valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date of first travel (first departure date). Changes are permitted according to the original fare rules.
Enjoy premier rewards by activating your account online here with us. And, we can give you more than just the world!