Partner Airline - SA Express
South African Express Airways
Since taking to the skies in April 1994, South African Express Airways has become one of the fastest growing regional airlines in Africa, and forms part of the trusted South African Airways (SAA) alliance.
- A regional airline with route networks covering major local and regional cities.
- South African Express Airways plays a significant role in the country’s hospitality, travel and tourism industry.
- SA Express Airways is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Department of Public Enterprise.
The partnership with SAA entitles customers access to Voyager benefits. Flight schedules are coordinated amongst SAA Alliance airlines in order to provide a seamless service. This alliance also enables us to provide hassle-free services in areas such as ticketing, check-in facilities, mutual branding and flight codes.
Customers are guaranteed first-rate service; the following awards are testament to the exceptional efforts of South African Express Airways staff:
- The International Star Quality Award
- Top 500 Best Managed Companies
SA Express caters for both business and leisure travellers by offering flights to most destinations within South Africa and services between Botswana, Namibia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
SA Express has expanded its fleet which includes two Q400 turbo-prop aircrafts, the 50-seat Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ) and DeHavilland Dash 8-Series 300-turbo-prop aircraft which are available on certain routes operated by the airline. These aircraft offer a high level of service with leather seating and superior design.