Welcome to SAA Technical
Who we are
SAA Technical (SAAT) has a collective people-asset base of over 2600 of highly skilled staff. The SAAT team compromises of maintenance-related employees, with a strong base of technical and engineering skills. Inclusive are the support structures of Engineering, Planning, Strategic Procurement, Logistics, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Finance, 24 Hour Maintenance Control Centre, Technical Training and Human Resources.
SAAT has a solid reputation with more than 70 years’ experience as a world-class aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organisation, Components Support and Engine repair and overhaul services, with full uninterrupted FAA certification since the early 1990s; SAA Technical continuously serves an increasing number of local and international airlines. While the main operations are at extensive premises at OR Tambo International Airport, over the years SAAT has expanded its footprint to Cape Town, Durban and Lanseria.
By choosing the SAA Technical team to carry out your maintenance and repair work, you as a customer are guaranteed the following:
- Excellent Turn Around Times and Dispatch Reliability.
- Competitive labour rates.
- A broad skills-base.
- Comprehensive support from Component and Workshops Services.
- Excellent and world-class facilities.
- A solid reputation with Over 70 Years MRO experience Certifications (South African CAA (AM01); FAA (DW5Y820M); EASA 145.0136; SA National Accreditation Standards), as well as a number of international approvals for line maintenance.