Do you want to keep this session ?
Base Miles Calculation
- Infants do not qualify for Voyager miles.
- Additional Bonus Miles will be allocated for a journey in Business or First Class.
- Any promotional bonus miles is not included in the display.
ABOUT TAX INVOICES
After requesting your Tax Invoice online ,a PDF document will be e-mailed to you within 72 hours,to the e-mail address provided.
If a Tax Invoice has been successfully generated from the South African Airways Tax Invoice System, the onus rests on the recipient to ensure that his/her mailbox has enough space to receive an e-mail - with a PDF attachment; and that his//her service provider or exchange server allows for delivery of such e-mails. South African Airways, can not take responsibility for undelivered e-mails due to any other reasons beyond our control including the above.
Prescribed details required from the South African Revenue Service on a tax invoices
Tax invoices must ordinarily reflect all the following details (Section 20(4)):
The words tax invoice in a prominent place;
- An e-mail message must be in an encrypted form and pdf. format is acceptable to SARS;
- Instead of the word "Tax Invoice", it must be called "COMPUTER GENERATED TAX INVOICE" and this wording must be prominent on the e-mail message;
- name, address and (VAT) registration number of the supplier;
- name and address of the recipient; (as from 1 March 2005, the VAT registration number of the recipient if registered for VAT)
- individual serialized number and the date upon which the tax invoice is issued;
- description of the goods or services supplied;
- quantity or volume of the goods or services supplied;
- the value (i.e. excluding VAT) of the supply and
- the amount of tax charged and
- the consideration (i.e. price including VAT) for the supply; (exclusive basis)
- or the consideration (i.e. price including VAT) for the supply and
- either the amount of the tax charged or a statement that it includes VAT and the rate at which the tax is charged (inclusive basis).