Do you want to keep this session ?
Frankfurt, London and Munich to Johannesburg
Base Miles Calculation
- Infants do not qualify for Voyager miles.
- Additional Bonus Miles will be allocated for a journey in Business or First Class.
- Any promotional bonus miles is not included in the display.
- Voyager Base Miles displayed may differ from the Miles allocated in Voyager, depending on the final reservation. As a SAA Voyager member, you will receive these Miles on completion of your journey.Please ensure your Voyager number is inserted when completing your traveller details.
ABOUT TAX INVOICES
After requesting your Tax Invoice online ,a PDF document will be e-mailed to you within 72 hours,to the e-mail address provided.
If a Tax Invoice has been successfully generated from the South African Airways Tax Invoice System, the onus rests on the recipient to ensure that his/her mailbox has enough space to receive an e-mail - with a PDF attachment; and that his//her service provider or exchange server allows for delivery of such e-mails. South African Airways, can not take responsibility for undelivered e-mails due to any other reasons beyond our control including the above.
Prescribed details required from the South African Revenue Service on a tax invoices
Tax invoices must ordinarily reflect all the following details (Section 20(4)):
The words tax invoice in a prominent place;
- An e-mail message must be in an encrypted form and pdf. format is acceptable to SARS;
- Instead of the word "Tax Invoice", it must be called "COMPUTER GENERATED TAX INVOICE" and this wording must be prominent on the e-mail message;
- name, address and (VAT) registration number of the supplier;
- name and address of the recipient; (as from 1 March 2005, the VAT registration number of the recipient if registered for VAT)
- individual serialized number and the date upon which the tax invoice is issued;
- description of the goods or services supplied;
- quantity or volume of the goods or services supplied;
- the value (i.e. excluding VAT) of the supply and
- the amount of tax charged and
- the consideration (i.e. price including VAT) for the supply; (exclusive basis)
- or the consideration (i.e. price including VAT) for the supply and
- either the amount of the tax charged or a statement that it includes VAT and the rate at which the tax is charged (inclusive basis).