Travel Tips information
We’ve put together suggestions for a basic travel kit for your next journey. We encourage you to personalise it based on your planned activities, medical history and itinerary. Ready-made kits are also available from travel clinics and pharmacies.
- Your regular medications - if you are travelling overseas, any medication should be accompanied by a letter from your doctor
- Dressings and adhesive bandages
- Vaccination certificate
- Antiseptic hand wipes
- Travel insurance with medical cover
- Digital thermometer
- Painkillers and an anti-inflammatory
- Valoid for nausea
- Imodium for diarrhoea
- Insect repellent with DEET
- Malaria tablets, if prescribed
* Consult your doctor 4-6 weeks prior to travel to see if you will need any vaccinations.
Back to top