Baobab Business Class Lounge information
The International Departures Baobab Business Class Lounge at O.R. Tambo International Airport is SAA’s flagship departures lounge and rivals the best international airline lounges in the world. Situated on the Mezzanine floor of the international departures terminal after passport control on the way to the A Gates, the lounge can be accessed via the stairs, escalator or elevator. Signs direct passengers to the SAA lounges.
While the design of the lounge offers a dramatic change from the previous look and feel, it remains true to SAA’s uniquely South African heritage and African roots.
Passengers can relax in the comfort and tranquil new lounge. The area unites luxury, modernity and practicality with a touch of African opulence, which is evident in the fittings, furniture and other finishes.
The lounge includes a spectacular view of the ORTIA runway. Other luxuries include chaises longues, rainfall showers for indulgence, an enclosed smoker’s lounge, an audio-visual entertainment room, free Wi-Fi, dedicated internet, built-in private entertainment screens and a brightly decorated children’s area. The lounge’s runway view is complemented by chic furnishings, and there is also a staffed bar and a self-service food area.
On your day of travel, you can enjoy access to the Baobab Business Class Lounges at O.R. Tambo, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Harare and Lusaka International Airports if you are travelling on SAA or are a Star Alliance member and are also a:
- SAA Voyager Lifetime Platinum or Platinum Card holder (you are welcome to bring two guests);
- SAA Voyager Gold member (you are welcome to bring one guest);
- SAA Voyager Silver member (no guest allowed);
- SAA Business Class passenger (no guest allowed);
- Star Gold member (you are welcome to bring one guest);
- SAA/NEDBANK Platinum Credit Card holder (no guest allowed, and you may only use this lounge when you are travelling on a SAA flight).