Airlink is a regional airline and privately owned business that operates as a franchisee of South African Airways (SAA). Airlink was placed on the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Register in February 2008.
- Airlink operates as a Regional Feeder Airline System which is a component of a large composite Network Airline Transportation System that includes the component systems of South African Airways and South African Express Airways. The interrelationship of the component airlines is styled the "Alliance".
- Airlink operates as a franchisee of South African Airways using its own visible brand intellectual property.
- We are committed to the optimisation of regional air transportation by providing exceptional quality service to all our passengers.
- We are committed to providing seamless interline connections with our partner flights around the world, in particular, linking smaller communities to the major hubs of commerce and industry.
- Punctuality is our most important service delivery criteria.
- To realise our vision of an extensive network spanning many regional capitals, smaller communities and major cities, we will work together with our alliance partners.
- We are driven by the needs and feelings of our passengers and will keep on refining our service to their satisfaction.
- We will set benchmarks in safety, on-time performance and reliability through professionalism and enhanced productivity.
- We never lose sight of the importance of our profitability and will do what needs to be done to optimize viability and create wealth for all our stakeholders.
- We are determined to remain South Africa´s leading Regional Feeder Airline. We aspire to being a role model to the industry
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX
- Jetstream 4100
- Embraer 135-LR
- British Aerospace AVRO RJ85
Back to top
- Thirty-six destinations in 9 African countries in the SADC sub-region – offering more local destinations than any other airline.
- Flights per month: 4000
Back to top