How to increase the size of text in your browser
- Internet Explorer View > Text Size. You can also use Tools > Internet options > Accessibility or use the keyboard shortcut of control and + or - to increase or decrease text size. Note: This is only applicable to IE7.
- Firefox View > Text Size > Increase Font, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
- Opera View > Preferences > Fonts then change Minimum Font Size
- Safari Safari > Preferences > Advanced then select minimum font size to display
- Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcut: Hold down the < CTRL> and click the "+" or "-" key to increase or decrease font size as required. To restore font size to default use + 0.
Click the Page menu -> Select Zoom -> Select Larger or Smaller as necessary. To see the webpage in its original layout, select Normal.
How to listen to flysaa.com
Currently this service is not offered on our website.
Customers with special needs when travelling
South African Airways (SAA) accepts a major responsibility when it undertakes the carriage of passengers who require special assistance or suffer from a specific medical condition. We are always available to help passengers who need assistance. To request any of our services, please contact the Reservations Call Centre on +27 11 978 1111 or your nearest SAA Office.
Customers who want more information about how we can help passengers with special needs should refer to the following page:
SAA’s approach to accessibility
Our approach to accessibility focuses on ensuring that flysaa.com is as usable as possible for our customers with access issues.
Some of the checks we make when building web pages include:
- ensuring that navigation throughout the site works in a consistent way
- never using colour as the only way to convey important information
- using a standard web font to make it easy for all to read
- in most cases, the size of the font can be adjusted according to the users' needs, using standard browser and operating system options